I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Assignment #22-Audiobooks...I'm almost there! ;)

OK so one assignment away from the end. For this assignment I actually can say it was pretty simple for me because at the Help Desk we had to support the Digital Media. Especially for a time there when the Help Desk was handling Webmaster emails we were helping customers with using all the Digital Media. I have myself downloaded titles before so I am pretty used to use this feature. I also like this feature very much. The fact that you can download these types of media is awesome. Since I plan to hopefully do a trip to South Korea next year for the exercise I did a search for Korea. The Audio Book I was interested in was In-Flight Korean -Living Language and I also found a video South Korea -Globe Trekker. I plan to download them both from home of course. I LOVE the show Globe Trekker so I am looking forward to watching that one. :)

No comments:

U2