I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Assignment #21-Podcasts

This assignment was another easy on for me because I already subscribe to Podcasts. Since I have an Ipod I have to use Itunes and as a result that was my introduction to Podcasts. You can pretty much find a podcast on anything you are interested in out there. The Podcasts that I subscribe to show more of my interests. Including Technology of course, Anime & Video games because I am a total gamer-girl. And Happy Tree Friends well its just a bit of that sick twisted humor that we all need now and then. ;)

The podcasts I subscribe to are:

  • Anime Network & ADV Films-DVD Dojo - Monthly look at new Anime Releases.
  • Trak-shun - A video review of new Anime just releaded in Japan.
  • X-Play Video Podcast - Get into Video-gaming mania.
  • PC Gamer Video Podcast - The official video Podcast of PC Gamer Magazine.
  • TechToys Video Podcast - Video podcast featuring demonstrations of high-tech toys, robots and gadgets in Japan, fun Japanese events, people and places, and blog/podcast promos, all set to pod-safe music.
  • Happy Tree Friends - Cute, cuddly, and horribly wrong... It's the Happy Tree Friends!

For the exercise I did a search for Books on Podcast.net and I found an interesting Podcast Comic Books and Graphic Novels The description says "Interviews with the creators of comic books and graphic novels with a special focus on how parents, teachers, and therapists can use to communicate with kids and teenagers." I thought this was an interesting concept and might be useful for Teen/Children Librarians. For the 2nd part of the exercise I added to my Bloglines account an RSS feed to Trak-shun one of the podcast I subscribe to through Itunes.

No comments:

U2