I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

'Tis the holiday for giving...so if you're feeling it....

Happy Holidays everyone! I am close to reaching the end of this project but since I enjoyed it so much I plan to keep up my sight and update it with my random rantings. :) Anyways while everyone is still reading I wanted to put up this post because this is the season when people feel like giving. Although I don't think charity and caring for others should be only a "once a year" thing since most people are more in the mood at this time a year here are a FEW of my favorite charities to think about if you're in the mood for giving:

There are TONS of Charities to give to but just be smart when choosing a charity. The Better Business Bureau runs a site at http://www.give.org/ that gives tips and list SAFE charities. You can even spread some holiday cheer while helping, why not purchase your holiday cards from a charity site. The money goes to a good cause and you get some really great cards. For instance check out National Geographic's Holiday Card Center for some really cute cards! But you know it doesn't have to be money or to a national charity. Why not spread some holiday cheer to a "senior home" or how about a nice plate of cookies for your local firehouse or police station. Its not just about spreading the wealth but about spreading the love. :)

Here's to wishing you all have a great holidays and a prosperous new year. May they find you and yours always healthy and happy. :)

No comments:

U2