I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Assignment #20-U2..I mean YouTube..I mean U2 on YouTube! ;)

OK this was another one of those assignments I really enjoyed. Especially because I already use YouTube. And I do think that these videos may be a useful tool for libraries. For instance Children Librarians can video Children Programs or book readings and they can be put on the library website where Teachers can show to their students. Or even training courses can be put on video and posted to the QL site or staff site for public or staff. I LOVE YouTube. So for this assignment I went back to U2 and decided to look up videos on YouTube of U2. The video that I decided to use was one for a song that U2 did with Green Day (another band that I like)...whats great about the video is not only does it show 2 great bands together on a great song but it also showed their humanitarianism. And during the holiday season I always feel that we all are humbled and take a look at humanity and charity in a more clear light than we may do the rest of the year.

The Saints Are Coming-U2 & Green Day:

2 comments:

hood_and_hat said...

I have a friend who loves U2 almost as much as you.

MarleneT said...

My type of friend :)

U2