I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Assignment #17-More Wiki Stuff

So for assignment #17 I decided to do it on another thing that I enjoy. And it wasn't U2 this time...ha ha! ;) First off a little explanation...those who know me know that I LOVE learning about other cultures and one of my obsessions is Asian Cultures and entertainment. Next to my American Movie DVDs nobody is surprised to see Japanese Animation (Anime) DVDs as well as Chinese Movies and Korean Dramas. So I decided to do my Wiki assigment on one of these topics. I did an edit in Wikipedia to a search for Korean Dramas I added a link to Koreandramas.net (a fan club forum I belong to based in Philadelphia). Lovely bunch of people that I have met personally and made great friendships with. If all goes well then I am planning to go with a bunch of members from the group on a trip to South Korea next year. It should be alot of fun and I can't wait. I am hoping I will be able to make it. I plan to visit South Korea, China, Japan and Hong Kong someday. :)

No comments:

U2