I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Monday, December 3, 2007

Assigment #16-Wikis and Holiday Festivities. :)


Well I am in the Christmas spirit so I decided to add some Holiday Cheer to my blog. New Snowflaky back ground and maybe some other stuff to come. ;) Happy Holidays to all!
Now on to the assignment...well I LOVE Wikis. I ALWAYS use Wikipedia. To me it is like a one stop shop for pretty much any topic. You can get a definition as well as links to other sites, other resources and even links to wikis for related topics. It is awesome plus unlike doing a search in a search engine you tend to get accurate information. I looked at the Book Lovers Wiki and I thought this is something that would be valuable to use in the Library. Customers can add Book Reviews and such. It is also something that could be used by departments for a knowledge-base. Staff can add learning info to one single place. Can also be used for sharing all kinds information where anyone can add to it.

No comments:

U2