I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Assignment #12-Rollyo

For this assignment I decided to go back to my favorite Rock band, U2 and create my search on U2. I created a Rollyo account and a search roll. I added a bunch of my favorite sites. I added about 20 sites or so. I also created a Widget and added my search to my blog. You can see my search roll right here on the top right hand side. Rollyo was pretty easy to use. I think the search rolls are a good idea because you can limit searches down to specific subjects. In more generic search engines when you do a search you have to sift through tons of sites that many have nothing to do with what you are looking for. With search rolls since the sites are already set to specific subjects you are certain to find relevant information for the search you are trying to do.

No comments:

U2