I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Assignment #10 now THIS is what I live for! ;)

How's this for cool! ;) Ok so this has to be the best "assignment" yet. This was the most fun! I have had experience with generators before like the ones I have already used in this blog. Including the scrolling marquee one and the banner at the bottom. I checked out all the sites suggested and I thought the best one for finding the best image generators was The Generator Blog. It had a huge selection of generators. I like the image and text generators the best because you can make loads of fun stuff for your blog or webpage.

Since I couldn't pick just one I made a list of my faves:

Some of these I have added to my site. Look around you'll see them. ;)

No comments:

U2