I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Friday, October 19, 2007

RSS Feed Me.

Feed Me I have known about RSS Feeds for some time but never really played around with them much. They are definately a cool way to keep up to date on your favorite blogs/websites. It is great for sites where you may post a question and are waiting for an answer. Instead of having to constantly check the site and go through stuff that you really don't care about. It is much easier to just log on to say your Bloglines account and see when new info is posted and it will show you the post right there without you having to go back to the site. Very nice! Happy I signed up for an account and added not just 10 as our assignment suggested but 13 feeds. Of course I picked feeds of sites that I am interested in. These included latest news, techy stuff, travel, movies and other entertainment. I also signed up to the feed for our very own Queens Library Learning 2.0 In this way I will keep updated on the new assignments added or any other news posted. I also created my own RSS Feed for my blog. The button is right up in that lil' corner there on this page so feel free to subscribe if you like. Teethy

My Feeds :Munchy

  1. Bloglines News
  2. Engadget
  3. Extremetech
  4. Fodor's Travel Wire
  5. New Urban Legends
  6. Official Google Blog
  7. PC Magazine: New Product Reviews
  8. Queens Library Learning 2.0
  9. Rolling Stone: Features
  10. Rotten Tomatoes: Movies
  11. SPIKE Animation & Cartoons Channel
  12. Wired Top Stories
  13. Yahoo! News: Top Stories

Flossing

No comments:

U2