I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Technorati-assigment #14-something different

Ok so I played around with Technorati. I did the search for “Learning 2.0” in Blog posts, in tags and in the Blog Directory as the assignment suggested. Some results were different and some were the same. I came across bloggers who had done the program at other organizations. I also found our Queens Library Learning 2.0 listed on there as well. I found that Technorati for me was pretty simple and I understood what I was seeing but if you don't I think you would be totally lost. I also looked through the "popular sites". I came across Boing Boing, which according to Technorati is the most popular blog ever. It definately was entertaining when I looked at it lots of weird and interesting tid-bits. I also found in the "Popular blogs" Engadget, a site that I subscribed to in Bloglines. I also came across Internet Duct Tape, Techcrunch, Lifehacker, and Gizmodo, all are pretty cool techy sites. I'll have to add them to my Bloglines account. :)

No comments:

U2