I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Flickr Fun

For the Flickr fun assignment I played around with the FD Flickr Toys sight. They had alot of fun items. For the most part I liked most of them. But the one I decided to use was the Mosaic Maker
I used it to make a mosaic of the photos I have on Flickr. These pictures were also from my trip to Puerto Rico Puerto Rico. Other faves were the Hockneyizer and Warholizer for those of us who want to make our photos into works of art. Framer is perfect for those stamp collectors out there. Billboard and Magazine Cover are for those who always wanted to be "famous". While Calendar and Wallpaper are not only fun but useful tools.
On Flikr Bits there were also several fun tools but the one that stood out to me was Display Fusion. It is more for the "techy Nerd people" out there as it can be used for such things as making your wallpaper stretch across 2 monitors, if you happen to use 2 monitors at once. Computer

No comments:

U2