I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Monday, March 10, 2008

Next stop...Marlene's Blog!


Well it has been some time since I posted anything on here. Since before X-mas I believe. I have been busy the beginning of this year.

Work as always keeps one busy. And life in general has its moments. Lately I have been trying to get my music in order. Trying to get more music for my Ipod and organizing the music I have on my PC (Itunes), etc. Next I gotta get down to business and organize my folders & files on my PC (pics, videos, etc.) and delete progs that I'm not using. *sigh* that should be fun...oh well but its like spring cleaning for the computer. ;)

I've really been into my music lately. I love Trance and Rock as well. But I REALLY love Trance especially Vocal Trance and Dance. I listen to it alot. I live on BPM (XM Satellite Radio) at home and on The Beat (Sirius Satellite Radio) in the car. On the go I usually listen to whatever I got on the IPOD. At work I pump BPM as well online. My friend/co-worker listens to "lite music" at work sometimes but that stuff just puts me to sleep. I need something to keep me going at work.

No comments:

U2