I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

YAY! Merry Christmas to ME! ;)


Yay so I got my $25 gift card. What I thought was really nice aside from the gift card was that Commerce Bank is also donating a coat to a child. I thought what a great thing. It made me feel doubly nice. :)

Now to figure out what Christmas gift I will get myself with the gift card...theres just sooooooo many things I want... the possiblilities are endless. ha ha! ;)

Now begins the countdown to the Christmas holiday. I didn't ask Santa for much this year. Whatever he gives me is ok since I usually get what I want myself during the year anyways. :) I've done most of my Christmas shopping. Just one or 2 more lil odds and ends left. It is my nephews 2nd Christmas but since he is one now it should be alot of phone to see his reaction to his toys. Santa got him the new Tickle-Me Elmo TMX special edition so that one should be alot of fun.

No comments:

U2